Discover Your Dream Life: Experience Serenity on 1.40 Acres in Spring Valley's Premier POA Community with Stunning Valley Views!
“Discover Your Dream Life: Experience Serenity on 1.40 Acres in Spring Valley’s Premier POA Community with Stunning Valley Views!
Escape to your own slice of paradise in a quiet neighborhood surrounded by breathtaking mountain views. Indulge in easy access to Cache Creek Winery, BLM land, and a community campground.
We’ve made purchasing this land easy with multiple options available. Take advantage of our flexible financing options for only $45,000 with $9,000 down and $1,500 closing costs or $35,000 cash. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to buy all three lots APNs 062-443-090-000 (0.36ac) & 062-661-030-000 (0.89ac) and receive a discount!
The Spring Valley community offers an abundance of activities while being surrounded by BLM land. Only 1.5 hours from Sacramento or Santa Rosa and 2.5 hours from San Francisco, you can experience rural living at its finest.
This land is perfect for a single-family home, mobile home, tiny home (on permanent foundation), or recreational uses (with a permanent home on lot). Contact Aron or Sidney at Win-Win United LLC today to make your dream a reality. Call 530-918-4862 or 530-430-2042
– Single Family Home
– Mobile homes, *should be on permanent foundation
-Tiny homes, *should be on permanent foundation
– Recreational uses, *with a permanent home on lot
– Lot Type – Land
– Sale Price – $35,000 cash and $45,000 financing with $9,000 down payment
– State – California
– County – Lake
– Assessor’s Parcel Number – 062-681-130-000
– Property Usage – Single Family, Mobile or Tiny Home
– Property Address – 1988 River View Rd, Clearlake Oaks, California, 95423
– Association Community & Contact – Spring Valley, svlpoa.org
– Road Access – Yes, Paved
– Electricity – At the Street
– Water – Public / County connections
– Septic – Private
– Market Value – Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $85,500 and have sold for $47,500
– River View Rd is a paved road.
– Lot Address: 1988 River View Rd, Clearlake Oaks, California, 95423
– 1985 River View Rd is the address to the neighbors house, which is across the street.
– Clear Lake, 14 minutes away – The lake is a scenic destination for camping and fishing.
– Redbud Park, 16 minutes away – The park is right off the lake which makes watching a sunset so easy.
– Anderson Marsh State Historical Park, 17 minutes away – This is a beautiful spot to see wildlife, take a hike, go fishing, or
spend time with the family.
– Mendocino National Forest, 38 minutes away – All the off road vehicle trails you could ever need are here!
Buy this lot today through financing $45,000 with $9,000 down payment plus $1500 closing costs, and flexible terms OR use $35,000 cash.
Keep in mind were selling 2 other nearby lots APNs 062-443-090-000 (0.36ac) & 062-661-030-000 (0.89ac) and
offering a Discount if you buy all 3 lots together!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
– Call/Txt Aron and Sidney 530-918-4862 / 530-430-2042
– We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
– Dont hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed &
confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the
land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel
1988 River View Rd, Clearlake Oaks, California, 95423
Level, Flat Acres
Spring Valley, svlpoa.org Acres
Single Family, Mobile or Tiny Home Acres
At the Street Acres
Public / County connections Acres
Buy this property now for just
Interested in this Property?
To purchase this property today call us at 530-918-4862 or fill out the form below and will contact your or call you back to finalize the deal.
*Disclaimer – Buyer must perform their own due diligence they should do with any land purchase. This land is sold as is and all information provided is to the best of seller’s knowledge. Seller does not guarantee accuracy of property location on maps or descriptions show in listing as well as facts describing the property. Buyer to verify all details of property including property location and boundaries and lot lines, as well as feasibility to use property for buyer’s desired purpose. Many of the pictures provided are not personally taken by the seller and some of the presented pictures represent the general area near/around the property. All utilities related to this property are potentially subject to a connection charge or additional expense to bring them to or onto the property. Furthermore, It is understood and agreed to by the parties involved that selling party, while holding an equitable interest in and to the property, is not presently making, and has not made, any representation to any party that it holds legal title in and to the property. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Buyer hereby agrees to waive, release and forever discharge Win Win United LLC and all its members, be it at law or in equity, that the Buyer, their heirs, transferees, assigns, subrogees, devisees, and agents may allege, arising out of our disclosure(s) of its present interest in and to the property, if any as well as out of any potential and accidental discrepancies in lot lines, pictures or property location to the actual property.
Desert Hot Springs