Easy Access Lower Lake 2.59ac Priced to SELL - 48% BELOW MARKET VALUE
Easy Access Lower Lake 2.59ac Priced to SELL – 48% BELOW Value
Welcome to your dream come true! Nestled in the heart of Lower Lake, this 2.59ac property is a rare gem that you won’t want to miss. With easy access and priced at a jaw-dropping 48% BELOW value, this is the opportunity of a lifetime.
Experience the best of both worlds with the convenience of nearby cities like Calistoga, Santa Rosa and Sacramento, all just a short drive away. Imagine the endless possibilities of weekend getaways and day trips to explore all that the area has to offer.
But that’s not all, we offer multiple purchase options to suit your needs. Whether you choose to buy this lot today for just $29,000 CASH you’re sure to find a plan that works for you. Plus, approximately $1,500 in closing costs for a Title Insurance Policy.
Lower Lake is a vibrant community with a tight-knit atmosphere and highly affordable properties. Imagine waking up to the sound of birds singing and taking a stroll through the lush green parks. Enjoy the beauty of nature while fishing and hunting or take a hike through the foothills. The community features a fishing lake, horse trails, parks, numerous watersports and jaw-dropping mountainous, rural and valley scenery as well as preserve/public land.
This is the perfect opportunity to build your dream home in an idyllic location. Don’t let this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity slip away, contact Aron and Sidney now to learn more or make an offer!
– Single Family Home
– Granny unit / guest house with a Residential Home
– RV’s with a Residential Home
– Farm labor quarters
– Crop and tree farming
– Livestock grazing, Animal husbandry, Aviaries
– Greenhouses & Hothouses
– Lot Type – Land
– Sale Price – $29,000 CASH
– State – California
– County – Lake
– Assessor’s Parcel Number – 012-050-330-000
– Property Usage – Single Family Home & Limited Agricultural Uses
– Property Address – 14990 Noble Ranch Rd, Lower Lake, CA 95457
– Size – 2.30 Acre(s)
– Road Access – Yes, Unpaved
– Electricity – At the Street
– Well & Septic – Private
– Market Value – Similar sized lots in the area are listed for up to $119,000
– Noble Ranch Rd is an unpaved road
– Lot Address: 14990 Noble Ranch Rd, Lower Lake, CA 95457
– 14911 Noble Ranch Rd is the address to the neighbors house, which is adjacent to the lot.
– Anderson Marsh State Historical Park, 17 minutes away – The historical park is another state park that will wow you, from the guided nature walks, hiking trails & historic ranch tours!
– Vigilance Vineyards & Winery, 19 minutes away – This winery has outstanding products from wonderful wines, a great venue and an awesome staff!
Purchase with $29,500 CASH plus closing costs of approximately $1,500 which will provide a Title Insurance Policy.
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
– Call/Txt/Email Aron and Sidney
– We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
– Dont hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Marketing Contract For Purchase. The information in this listing is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Win-Win United LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to purchase. Traveling to and walking on rural, undeveloped land may not always be safe due to topography, unmaintained routes or lack of road access, etc., and warrants taking good care when visiting. Win-Win or its associates, will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our properties, or to the properties of any contracts for purchase we are marketing.
14990 Noble Ranch Rd, Lower Lake, CA 95457
Single-family dwelling, Agricultural uses Acres
At the street Acres
Private well Acres
Private Septic Acres
Buy this property now for just
Interested in this Property?
To purchase this property today call us at 530-918-4862 or fill out the form below and will contact your or call you back to finalize the deal.
*Disclaimer – Buyer must perform their own due diligence they should do with any land purchase. This land is sold as is and all information provided is to the best of seller’s knowledge. Seller does not guarantee accuracy of property location on maps or descriptions show in listing as well as facts describing the property. Buyer to verify all details of property including property location and boundaries and lot lines, as well as feasibility to use property for buyer’s desired purpose. Many of the pictures provided are not personally taken by the seller and some of the presented pictures represent the general area near/around the property. All utilities related to this property are potentially subject to a connection charge or additional expense to bring them to or onto the property. Furthermore, It is understood and agreed to by the parties involved that selling party, while holding an equitable interest in and to the property, is not presently making, and has not made, any representation to any party that it holds legal title in and to the property. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Buyer hereby agrees to waive, release and forever discharge Win Win United LLC and all its members, be it at law or in equity, that the Buyer, their heirs, transferees, assigns, subrogees, devisees, and agents may allege, arising out of our disclosure(s) of its present interest in and to the property, if any as well as out of any potential and accidental discrepancies in lot lines, pictures or property location to the actual property.
Desert Hot Springs