Huge 320 acre Agricultural Lot Deal In Red Bluff, CA, Selling 65% Below the Market
Huge Agricultural Lot Deal, Selling 65% Below the Market
~~ Contact Aron from Win-Win United LLC to learn more. ~~
#1. Some parts are steep but there’s plenty of flat areas..
#2. About 1-1.5 hrs away from Redding and Shasta Lake, plus Chico is just over 2 hour away
#3. Multiple Purchase Options Available! Finance $50,000 with $10,000 down, flexible terms and closing costs through title co. OR cash out at the LOW price of $35,000
Approximately 90 of the 320 acres is timber and the rest is bushes/scrub oak. This land had a fire run through it last year, which caused about 90% of the property to be burned. BUT that is what makes this a Great deal today! There was also a little sleeping shed and camper that also burned, which can be replaced with something of your own! Plus, the property is accessible via a forestry road and has its own gate that is locked at the top of a hill, keys will be provided with purchase. NOTE: You may want to avoid driving there in the rain because you could get stuck due to the forestry clay roads being slippery and the drop offs.
– Single Family Homes
– Mobile Homes
– Tiny Homes
– Grazing (livestock)
– Mineral Exploration
– Lot Type – Land
– Sale Price – $35,000
– State – California
– County – Tehama
– Assessor’s Parcel Number – 001-190-004-000
– Property Usage – Single Family Residential Homes & Agricultural Uses
– Property Address – 0 Tedoc Rd, Lot# 0, Red Bluff, CA 96080
– Size – 320 Acre(s)
– Road Access – Yes, Unpaved
– Electricity – Available in Area
– Well & Septic – Private
– Market Value – Similar sized lots in the area are listed for $115,000
– Tedoc Rd is a unpaved road
– Lot GPS Coordinates: 40.273278, -122.868212
– Anderson River Park, just under 1.5 hours away – The park is a sportsman’s heaven! Offering picnic areas, playgrounds, softball & soccer fields, as well as disc golf and scenic trails.
– Turtle Bay Exploration Park, just under 1.5 hours away – The park offers a museum, botanical garden and a large natural history park in which you can camp.
– Clear Creek Gorge Overlook, just under 1.5 hours away – The area is beautiful and you can view these great fish swimming upstream, while you picnic!
– Rare Air Trampoline Park, 1.5 hours away – This is the perfect place for kids! There’s lots of jump time, games and snacks.
On sale now for $40,000 cash OR finance $50,000 with $10,000 down and flexible terms, plus closing costs through title co.
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
– Call/Txt/Email Aron from Win-Win United LLC.
– We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
– Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Marketing a contract to purchase. The information in this contract listing is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither Win-Win United LLC or its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to a purchase. Traveling to and walking on rural, undeveloped land may not always be safe due to topography, unmaintained routes or lack of road access, etc. and warrants taking good care when visiting. Win-Win or its associates, will not be held responsible for any action or outcomes by visitors to our properties, or to the properties of any contracts for purchase we are marketing.
Tedoc Rd 0 , Red Bluff, CA 96080 – Tehama County
320 acre Acres
Available in the Area Acres
Buy this property now for just
Interested in this Property?
To purchase this property today call us at 530-918-4862 or fill out the form below and will contact your or call you back to finalize the deal.
*Disclaimer – Buyer must perform their own due diligence they should do with any land purchase. This land is sold as is and all information provided is to the best of seller’s knowledge. Seller does not guarantee accuracy of property location on maps or descriptions show in listing as well as facts describing the property. Buyer to verify all details of property including property location and boundaries and lot lines, as well as feasibility to use property for buyer’s desired purpose. Many of the pictures provided are not personally taken by the seller and some of the presented pictures represent the general area near/around the property. All utilities related to this property are potentially subject to a connection charge or additional expense to bring them to or onto the property. Furthermore, It is understood and agreed to by the parties involved that selling party, while holding an equitable interest in and to the property, is not presently making, and has not made, any representation to any party that it holds legal title in and to the property. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Buyer hereby agrees to waive, release and forever discharge Win Win United LLC and all its members, be it at law or in equity, that the Buyer, their heirs, transferees, assigns, subrogees, devisees, and agents may allege, arising out of our disclosure(s) of its present interest in and to the property, if any as well as out of any potential and accidental discrepancies in lot lines, pictures or property location to the actual property.