The views of Mt Graham are remarkable
Level, Multifunctional 5 acres, Minutes from Stafford
~~ Contact Aron @ Win-Win United LLC to learn more: 530-918-4862 – firstname.lastname@example.org ~~
#1. The views of Mt Graham are remarkable
#2. Enjoy some country living, just south of Safford!
#3. Building your Forever or Dream home doesn’t have to Break your wallet. Buy this land for only $50,000 cash OR finance $60,000 with flexible terms
Nestled in the foothills of Mt. Graham south of Safford, you will find this spacious 5 acre parcel. Plenty of room to build a Single or Multi Family home, Barn, Garage, Circular driveway, and so much more! Plus this land isn’t far from town or the I-10. And as you know Stafford is jam-packed with amenities! Keep in mind that you can also easily reach Wilcox in about 40 minutes and Tucson or Sierra in just under 2 hours. And don’t forget the views of Mt Graham are nothing short of exceptional! Seize this opportunity now, before someone else does!
– Single Family Home
– Mobile / Manufactured home
– Multi-family, i.e: Duplex *conditional use
– Agricultural Uses, i.e: Grazing, Private greenhouse
– Lot Type – Land
– Sale Price – $50,000
– State – Arizona
– County – Graham
– Assessor’s Parcel Number – 106-16-011M
– Property Usage – Single Family, Mobile / Manufactured & Multi Family home (conditional use), Agricultural Uses
– Property Address – 0 S Olivine Ln, 0, Safford, AZ 85546
– Size – 5 Acre(s)
– Road Access – Yes, Unpaved
– Electricity – At the Street
– Well & Septic – Private
– Market Value – Similar 1/2 sized lots in the area have sold for $43,000 & similar sized properties in the area are listed for up to $80,000!
– Olivine Ln is an unpaved road
– Lot GPS Coordinates: 32.733083, -109.700414
– 7750 S Olivine Ln is the address to the neighbors house, which is adjacent to the property.
– Roper Lake State Park, 9 minutes away – Such a nice place to come for the weekend or a day trip in Safford. It has a lot of hiking and biking trails, as well as swimming, fishing, kayaking or boating in parts of the lake.
– Gila Box Riparian National Conservation Area, 1 hour away – This is a nice camping site that has all the amenities, like a fireplace, a picnic table and each site is separated by a good distance, so neighboring campers won’t be bothersome.
– Mt Graham & Mt. Graham International Observatory, 5 minutes away – While the mountain itself is just over an hour away it’s a great space for camping and hiking, plus it provides access to Riggs Flat Lake. Additionally the observatory is literally around the corner and houses the world’s biggest optical and infrared telescope!
Finance this great Investment property for only $60,000 or buy with $50,000 cash!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
– Call/Txt/Email Aron @ Win-Win United LLC @ 530-918-4862, email@example.com
– We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
– Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!
Buyer must verify & work with County to know what can & can’t be done with the land, obtain proper permits if needed & confirm the availability of any utilities needed/serviced on the lots. Seller makes no warranties or representations about the land, its condition, or what can be built on the parcel.
0 S Olivine Ln
Single Family, Mobile / Manufactured & Multi Family home (conditional use), Agricultural Uses Acres
At the Street Acres
Buy this property now for just
Interested in this Property?
To purchase this property today call us at 530-918-4862 or fill out the form below and will contact your or call you back to finalize the deal.
*Disclaimer – Buyer must perform their own due diligence they should do with any land purchase. This land is sold as is and all information provided is to the best of seller’s knowledge. Seller does not guarantee accuracy of property location on maps or descriptions show in listing as well as facts describing the property. Buyer to verify all details of property including property location and boundaries and lot lines, as well as feasibility to use property for buyer’s desired purpose. Many of the pictures provided are not personally taken by the seller and some of the presented pictures represent the general area near/around the property. All utilities related to this property are potentially subject to a connection charge or additional expense to bring them to or onto the property. Furthermore, It is understood and agreed to by the parties involved that selling party, while holding an equitable interest in and to the property, is not presently making, and has not made, any representation to any party that it holds legal title in and to the property. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Buyer hereby agrees to waive, release and forever discharge Win Win United LLC and all its members, be it at law or in equity, that the Buyer, their heirs, transferees, assigns, subrogees, devisees, and agents may allege, arising out of our disclosure(s) of its present interest in and to the property, if any as well as out of any potential and accidental discrepancies in lot lines, pictures or property location to the actual property.